- What is the therapeutic effect of PLDD？
- Although the improvement of the symptoms can vary greatly by the ages and condition of the patients, the condition will get better with passage of time in about 1 week, 1 month, or 3 months after treatment.
- What treatment adapts to lower back pain?
- PLDD is not effective to all the symptoms of lower back pain (herniated disc).
The doctors will diagnose whether your herniated discs are able to be improved or not by PLDD after the MRI scan or general X-ray check.
As the possibility of complications is hardly, PLDD is adaptable to the patients having diseases such as diabetes, high blood pressure. Even if PLDD is in appropriate, the patients can undergo another alternative treatment.
- Is there anything to prepare for an operation？
- The patients need to bring their corsets. In case of hospitalization, night-clothes and toiletries are also necessary.
- Do the patients need a postoperative checkup?
- Basically, a medical examination and hospital visit after surgery are unnecessary. If there is something wrong with your condition, please feel free to consult with us.
- About daily life after surgery
- In this hospital, the patients basically undergo a day surgery, therefore, they can go back home after resting for 1, 2 hours after treatment. However, the patients have to be careful with excessive exercise and posture in 1 week after treatment. Regarding desk work, the patients can get back to work even from the next day of surgery.
Please contact us by email or telephone.
An appointment will be arranged in order of the applications. If you request an appointment online, we will reply to your message.
Monday to Saturday 9:30 a.m.～ 6 p.m. (excluding Sunday) available.